Maybank Scholarships 2012
In a nutshell, the eligibility criteria is as follows:
- not more than 18 years of age
- min 6As or equivalent in SPM
- total annual household income of not more than RM120,000
- leadership experience in co-curricular activities
- should not be a recipient of any other scholarship/award
Maybank Scholarships from Maybank. We would like to recommend students to apply for this scholarships. Please read the benefits and the criteria of applications
- Full Sponsorship of Education (Tuition Fees) for Pre University Foundation to Degree
- Career Internship preparatory suite
- Employment with Maybank After Studies
Although the closing date is stated as 18 February 2012, I will still
accept applications until 24 February 2012.
Interested applicants can go to
www.maybank.com/corporate-profile/scholarship to download the application
form and for next steps.